Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice.
We answer all of your questions about how to make this easy and delicious recipe for If dairy doesn't sit well with you, replace the cream with another cup of chicken broth. (And obviously, omit the cheddar!) This Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Over Rice has been a family favorite crock pot recipe for years. Serve this saucy chicken and broccoli over steamed rice and dinner is served. I've seen a lot of recipes for broccoli, cheese and rice casseroles. You can have Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Spread chicken on top of cheese. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is I drizzle a little bit of melted butter right over the cornflakes before throwing it in the oven – heavenly! cream of chicken soup – any cream soup will work: mushroom, celery, etc. How to Make Homemade Crock pot Cream of Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole includes Campbell's Soup, flavorful rice cooked in chicken broth, and a buttery, crunchy Ritz topping.
Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice instructions
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊.
This recipe can be made with Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese, and Broccoli Cheese. It has rice, chicken, cheese, and some broccoli. You know it's going to be good. This chicken and rice dish is so delicious and a popular recipe Start by cooking the chicken with the onion first until it's no longer pink inside. Add the broth and cream of chicken soup then add the rice and cook the rice.