Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair. Great recipe for Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair. After done frying chicken.add in your broccoli and your sweet chili sauce.stir all together until all ingredients covered in sauce well.at this time you can add some red pepper flakes for a little heat if you choose. This Chinese chicken and broccoli stir fry is easy and healthy with a sauce that takes just like takeout.
Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce – Simply Whisked. These easy, peanut chicken wraps feature soft flour tortillas are filled with chicken, coleslaw and peanuts with a slightly spicy, homemade peanut sauce. Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a brown sauce the healthy, homemade way! You can have Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair
- Prepare of Chicken (strips) 3 breast.
- Prepare of Broccoli (1 bag of frozen)or fresh.
- You need of Asian sweet sauce.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
I have a bunch of amazing Chinese recipes to share with you, starting with a family favorite, chicken and broccoli. A terrific main and side with Asian flair, make this dish a regular hit at your table! Tip: Any type of green vegetable makes a great side dish for this chicken; swiss chard, broccoli, asparagus or sautéed. Think of this dish as chicken teriyaki with a South Asian flair, or India meets the other flavors of Asia.
Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair step by step
- Cut your broccoli and par boil just til tender still want some crunch some..
- When through take out set aside.
- Then take your chicken strips and stir fry til slightly brown and cooked through.
- After done frying chicken.add in your broccoli and your sweet chili sauce.stir all together until all ingredients covered in sauce well.at this time you can add some red pepper flakes for a little heat if you choose..
- Let simmer together for a few minutes.take off heat cool..
- And Eat..
- And you can add rice to this if choose.
For the chicken, you'll need boneless, skinless In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the chicken and scallions. Set ¼ cup of the marinade aside and cover (you'll use this later. For a spicy Asian flair, zest up your chicken wings with tamari soya sauce and spices. Served with an Asian-themed bok choy sesame stir fry and garnished Feel free to use any cruciferous or cabbage-like vegetable in place of the bok choy. Savoy cabbage, Napa cabbage, broccoli, broccolini, and gai.