Roasted Broccoli. The broccoli is great roasted on its own with some olive oil and salt. Cut broccoli florets from the stalk. This roasted broccoli recipe is easy to make and the perfect side dish to any meal!
This is a classic recipe and one you need to have in your back pocket. I'm not the biggest fan of broccoli, but this roast broccoli is one of my favorite foods! An easy roasted broccoli recipe with garlic and Parmesan cheese options. You can have Roasted Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Broccoli
- You need 1 1/2 lb of broccoli, cut into florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon of juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
When given the choice between steamed broccoli or roasted broccoli, I'll choose the roasted broccoli every time. Roasted broccoli is a regular visitor to my kitchen, and not just as a side dish to chicken and roast potatoes. I often use it to complete grain bowls or polenta bowls, simple pastas, or warm salads. Roasting broccoli with garlic creates a sweet, nutty delicious flavor and the aroma that wafts through your kitchen will make everyone asking when's dinner ready.
Roasted Broccoli instructions
- **measurements are just a guideline. add more or less of oil, lemon, and cheese-its to taste.
- preheat oven to 425.
- in large bowl, toss broccoli and garlic with olive oil and lemon juice until lightly coated.
- sprinkle with salt and toss again.
- arrange broccoli in a single layer or greased or parchment lined baking sheed.
- roast for 16-20 minutes: until nicely browned.
- put broccoli back in bowl and toss with pepper and cheese.
- perfect as a side dish.
This is a simple, yet elegant side dish. After oven roasting asparagus, green beans, cauliflower I thought WHY NOT BROCCOLI. The result is crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and a great new way for me to enjoy one of my favorite. Roasted broccoli turned up a notch, this Asian Roasted Broccoli Recipe is healthy and full of coconut oil, soy sauce, spices, and just a touch of sriracha! Roasted broccoli is a recipe staple, the ultimate side.