You can cook Roasted Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Broccoli
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of broccoli.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Roasted Broccoli step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets and minced garlic with olive oil and lemon juice until lightly coated. Sprinkle salt over the broccoli and toss to coat..
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned..
- Put the roasted broccoli back in the bowl and toss with lots of freshly ground black pepper and the grated parmesan cheese..