Creamy dill pickle potato salad. If you love dill, then you need to try this dill pickle potato salad recipe. The tangy flavor of the pickle juice marries well with the creaminess of the mayonnaise. This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood.
Add the eggs, celery, onions and pickles. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard. Potato salads and pasta salads have to be my favorite summer side dishes to make. You can cook Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- It’s 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- It’s 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is one of my favorites! Chunky potatoes, crunchy pickles and hard-boiled eggs, tossed with creamy dill dressing is always a hit in our house. This is for the dill pickle lovers! Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad step by step
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
A delicious creamy potato salad loaded with fresh dill and flavor. This is the perfect side for any meal! Potato salad is just one of the recipes that everyone loves. It's easy to make ahead of time and can contain lots of different additions (like bacon and cheese)! I love dill pickles but it is equally delicious with sweet pickles.