Chicken Stew. Chicken stews are just about the most comforting comfort foods out there. Find recipes for slow cooker chicken stews, chicken and dumplings, Brunswick stew, fricassee, and other stews from around the world. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
Whip up a big batch of hearty chicken stew with easy to prepare recipes and helpful tips from the expert chefs at Food Network. This chicken stew is a hearty blend of tender chicken pieces, potatoes and vegetables, all in a thick and hearty broth. The perfect comfort food classic to warm up with on a cold day! You can have Chicken Stew using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken.
- It’s 1 of brinjal.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 5 pcs of bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- It’s 4 of beans.
- It’s 1 pcs of other veggies as per choice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cuming powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper powder as per taste.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cummin seeds.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 5 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped ginger.
My family loves soup, and I love that it's an easy, one pot dinner. This Chicken Stew is slow cooked in the oven to develop deep, incredible flavours. The smell that fills the house when it's in the oven is simply wonderful! Made with skin on chicken thighs and drumsticks, this Chicken Stew recipe is a firm favourite during the colder months along with Beef Stew and Pot Roast.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Cut all the chicken in small pcs. Then cut all the vegetables in small pcs..
- In a pressure cooker. Add mustard oil and add cummin seeds. Then add the chicken pcs and cut vegetables. Next add salt and above-mentioned spices. Mix all properly then add water and cover the lid. Let it whistle for 3 to 4 times. Dish is ready to serve..
Chicken Stew is a delicious meal with chicken, potatoes and sweet potatoes, onions and carrots. It's all simmered in a rich seasoned chicken broth until tender. It's one of our all time favorite meals (along with beef stew)!. A recipe like this chicken stew is a meal unto itself… full of protein, healthy carbs and veggies. How to Make Stew Chicken Stew.