Okra with lamb chop. This thick stew of tender lamb and baby okra is a common dish in Egypt. Okra and zucchini are stewed with tomatoes and Moroccan spices in this traditional recipe. Okra tastes very bland, it only taste better when accompanied by meat especially lamb's meat.
Even if you don't make lamb chops often, these easy-to-follow recipes will ensure the star of your Easter meal comes out amazing. Sizzling lamb chops in a skillet creates a beautiful crust that's loaded with flavor! Marinating in garlic, rosemary, thyme, and olive oil infuses Season lamb chops with salt and pepper. You can cook Okra with lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra with lamb chop
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lamb shop.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen okra.
- It’s 2 of onions chopped fine.
- It’s 1 head of minced garlic.
- You need of Coriander fresh chopped.
- Prepare Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare Can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Coriander seed ground.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Marinate with garlic, herb, and olive oil paste. Pan sear until browned on the surface. Flip and cook until the desired. Okra soup is often classically made with beef (beef parts) and fish.
Okra with lamb chop instructions
- Wash chop lamb and dry over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetables oil with one chopped roughly onion with bay leaves pepperseed coriander seed cinnamon stick Anistar and dry lemons and saluted all for 10 minutes with meat.
- Add 2 cup hot water on top meat and cook for 45 minutes.
- In another pot add butter and olive oil over medium heat start with onions then garlic the okra and salute for 20 minutes make sure the okra melt and open you see the seeds inside.
- Add to the okra pot the meat and start adding the tomatoes paste and cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes sauce and diced and 2 cups of hot broth and chopped the fresh coriander add on top and cook for 20 minutes eat it with rice enjoy 😊.
However, shrimps, Lamb Meat, goat meat, or any other meat or fish of choice can be used. If you want the okro soup to be more viscous, simply chop more than half of the okro. The protein used is first boiled the idea behind this is to create. The finely chopped okra is added last. Some people steam the okra prior to adding, which results in a sauce that is more viscous, whilst others add the raw okra without pre-cooking.