Mom's Famous Corn Casserole. Grandma's Famous Corn Casserole an original thanksgiving song by Phil L-B. Mom's Corn Casserole recipe: casserole recipe from my youth. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe?
This recipe includes an old tried and true. My Mom makes this exact corn pudding recipe for just about every family function! Growing up, it was one dish I would always look forward to, and ALWAYS have seconds (or thirds) of. You can have Mom's Famous Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Famous Corn Casserole
- It’s 1 box of (8.5 oz.) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of French onion dip.
- Prepare 4 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 can of (12 oz.) Yellow Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 can of (12 oz.) Cream Corn.
- You need 1 can of (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, peeled (optional) or.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion (also optional) for added flavor.
I love keeping in touch with all of you 🙂. The Typical Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate This is by far the best cream corn casserole recipe you will ever make! Made with a sleeve of Ritz crackers and lots of cheddar cheese it's a fabulous vegetable side dish during the holidays or year round. We freeze locally grown corn during peak I love serving this satisfying corn bread pudding recipe with shrimp or other seafood.
Mom's Famous Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease an 8 x 10 (approx size) casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl thoroughly and pour into your prepared baking dish.
- Put in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy :-).
I actually adapted the dish from my mom's recipe, and it always. This is a dish that'll definitely impress your holiday guests. Corn casserole also known as cream corn casserole is a nostalgic dish that always seems to show up around the holidays. Typically made with a small I'm all for convenient meals, especially during busy weeknights. However, as a food scientist and mom, I like having the ability to control the sweetener.