You can cook Corn Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- You need 1 can of 15 oz whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz cream corn.
- It’s 1 packages of 8.5 oz jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheese I used cheddar but you can use what you like.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
Corn Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350?F.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes..
- Take out of oven sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 30 minutes..