Cream corn casserole. Creamy corn casserole is definitely the favorite side dish in our household because it's so easy to Cream style corn really helps to make this casserole, creamy! Plus it adds additional corn flavor. This creamed corn casserole recipe (aka corn soufflé) is SO good you'll want to scrape the dish clean.
This easy Old-Fashioned Creamed Corn Casserole recipe is just like Grandma used to make it! If you need an excellent side dish idea for the holidays, look no further! Corn Casserole is an irresistible side dish, a cross between cornbread, creamed corn and soufflé with a golden brown caramelised top. You can cook Cream corn casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream corn casserole
- You need 2 can of cream corn.
- It’s 2 can of kernel corn drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of jiffy muffin mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Cream Corn Casserole with Cream CheeseThe Anthony Kitchen. This is a great change from the traditional green bean casserole. You can add crunchy bacon bits for a bit of a twist on the flavor. Stir in corn, cream corn, chilis and onions.
Cream corn casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- In large bowl mix cream corn, kernel corn, eggs, sour cream, jiffy, sugar, and salt/pepper until well blended..
- Pour in dish. Cube the butter and dot over casserole. Gently stir in mixture. Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown..
- It will be a tad jiggly in the middle, so don't be alarmed. Let set for a couple minutes and it will firm up more. You have to take it out when it gets golden or the bottom will burn..
Jiffy corn casserole is a beloved shortcut side dish that instantly makes any fall meal feel cozier. Some versions call for heavy cream, while others call for more eggs for a soufflé-like effect. Corn casserole also known as cream corn casserole is a nostalgic dish that always seems to show up around the holidays. Typically made with a small box of Jiffy corn muffin mix as the base, I. Watch how to make a top-rated corn casserole that's rich and creamy on the inside and crispy on the crust.