Lemon garlic shrimp and grits. All Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits. Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Lemon-garlic shrimp brighten up creamy parmesan grits, for a dish that just so happens to be healthy.
This is a light and perfect meal for summer and spring. I would normally think of grits and something heavy. But here, they are mixed with just a little Parmesan cheese, and then has a lemon sauce over the top. You can have Lemon garlic shrimp and grits using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic shrimp and grits
- It’s 3/4 cup of instant grits.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 0.57 kg of [570g] peeled, removed poo, medium shrimp.
- It’s 2 of large minced clove garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice of lemon.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of pepper [ optional ].
This Lemon Garlic Shrimp from Delish.com is your dinner tonight. There's so much thinking that needs to happen. Mainly, is there enough time to make this? 🤔But this garlic butter shrimp recipe requires almost no. Garlic Lemon Shrimp. featured in Surf & Turf Dinner For Two.
Lemon garlic shrimp and grits step by step
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, covered.
- Uncover and slowly whisk in the grits, add 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper..
- Reduce the heat to medium low and cook the grits mixture, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the parmesan and add 1 tablespoon butter into the grits mixture.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper..
- Cover mixture to keep warm..
- Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt and pepper..
- Melt the remaining 2 of tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the shrimp and garlic, and cook, tossing, until the shrimp are pink, for about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and add 2 tablespoons water and the lemon juice and parsley.
- Stir to coat the shrimp with the sauce (grits mixture) and season with salt and pepper..
- Divide the grits among shallow bowls and top with the shrimp and sauce..
- Serve with lemon wedges..
Add the parsley and lemon juice, reducing the lemon juice down to a sauce, then remove from heat. There is no better feeling as a home cook than to hear the sound of silence when you put that food down on the table and everyone takes their first What to Serve with Lemon Garlic Shrimp. Put a fancy dish on the table anytime, even when you are busy! The easiest way to make this lemon garlic shrimp dish is to purchase shrimp that is already peeled and deveined. You can and should cook it.