You can have Popcorn Peeps using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn Peeps
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Microwaveable Popcorn.
- Prepare 5 of single Peeps.
Popcorn Peeps instructions
- Melt butter in a frying pan..
- While butter is melting, pop popcorn in microwave..
- Once butter is melted, add the peeps. Keep stirring until they are fully melted. Don't stop stirring because the sugar will burn!.
- Put popcorn in a bowl and pour the peeps and butter mixture over top the popcorn and then stir it around (I just used my hands although it was a bit hot)..
- To make it look cuter and for individual people, make little ball shapes and put into cupcake holders!.