Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! My husband said it tasted just like the chicken tortilla soup we'd had at Chili's – which was what I was aiming for!!
This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients. Rachael Ray Roasted Chicken Enchilada Stacked Suiza CasseroleFood.com. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Rotel Recipes. You can have Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skineless marinated chicken.
- It’s 1 of diced white onion.
- You need 4 of chopped chiotes.
- It’s 1 of diced red & yellow bellpeppers.
- Prepare 4 of diced zuchini.
- Prepare 4 of diced roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of washed & rinsed black beans.
- You need 2 can of drained corn.
- It’s 1 of diced & seeded jalapeno.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 box of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of achote paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of queso fresco.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 of limes.
Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupCookie Rookie. Transfer chicken to a plate; let cool. Transfer half the soup to a blender, add the chopped tortilla and puree. Return the soup to the pot; season with salt and pepper.
Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- start by prepping all your veggies. and dicing your chicken.
- add 1 tbspn oil and cook chicken till done.this chicken you can find in your local supermarket in the butcher area already pre seasoned like a fajita seasoning. set aside.
- mix achote paste with 1 tspn water add to pot . this makes the base of your sauce.
- add olive oil all veggies, garlic and stir fry about 5 minutes. add in stock, water & all seasonings. cook med-high heat till veggies are tender about 20 minutes. keep checking so seasonings. Add in chicken cook another ten minutes. top with chips cheese as you like..
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado The best tortillas to use for tortilla soup are stale yellow corn tortillas. Yellow corn tortillas are sturdier than white corn tortillas and have a richer. Traditional tortilla soup gets an upgrade with grilled chicken, grilled corn and plenty of diced avocados! Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant on our way home from the beach. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants.