Chicken methi kabab.
You can have Chicken methi kabab using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken methi kabab
- You need 250 g of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thick curd.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Methi crushed.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard oil.
Chicken methi kabab step by step
- Take boneless chicken cut into cubes. Add garlic ginger paste,salt and few drops of lemon juice marinate for 10mins..
- Then again marinate it by adding hung curd 1tsp,crushed methi and red chilly powder n mustard oil n marinate for 20mins..
- Then grill it in oven @200degree celsius for 20 mins.ur methi kababs are ready to eat..
- Serve it hot with salad..