Lacy Lou's Doggie Treats. Business Owner at Lacy Lous homemade dog treats Eatonton. Dog Treats Dogs of all ages, from puppies to seniors, enjoy treats. Mix all ingredients well until well combined.
This is my line of treats I created and wanted to share. Lacy Lous was named after our rescue dog Lacy. Read her story right here on our page. You can have Lacy Lou's Doggie Treats using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lacy Lou's Doggie Treats
- It’s 2 cup of Any leftover pot roast or chicken stew.
- It’s 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
I wanted her to be a part of your dogs happy life by sharing our homemade dog treats. Lacylouspoos.com homemade made to order dog treats available online, wholesale and retail. That is the only change I made to their diet. I have seen a great change in their health and energy so I decided to create my Lacy Lou's Poo's line of treats to share with other family pets as well.
Lacy Lou's Doggie Treats instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Mix all ingredients well until well combined..
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- Cool and watch ur pups go nuts over these cookies!.
At Miss Lucys we make quality all natural dog treats. Please visit our online store and sign up to be our customer, it's FREE!! You would think that our pond fish are starving! They want to eat all of the time Lacey truly loves to sit in the sun, even on hot days. She has a few doggie treats Follow cute Shih Tzu dog Lacey.