Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie.
You can have Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie
- It’s 1 lb of grass fed beef.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cup of carrots chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 3 of celery.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie instructions
- Prepare mashed cauliflower.
- Brown meat.
- Sauteed veggies.
- Add meat and veggies together add broth and paste simmer.
- Layer meat mixture in pan and mashed cauliflower on top sprinkle cheese and bake at 350 until bubbling and cheese has a nice crisp to it..