Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet. This is an old recipe, pretty much as I've been doing it ever since I can remember, and not far removed from how my mother did it when she was raising three. Return beef to cooker; add the mushrooms, onion, broth and Worcestershire sauce. Pressure Cooker Garlic Chicken and Broccoli.
My mom cooked a delicious pot roast almost every Sunday—regardless of the season, it was our special dinner. Using the pressure cooker really speeds up the Sunday roast! Serve with mashed potatoes and green veg. You can cook Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef cut into slices.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juice and zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of soft mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need of olive oil for browning.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, oregano.
Close the pressure cooker, and when it is up to full pressure, reduce the heat to low and start cooking time. Make an inexpensive joint of beef go further with this all-in-one dish made in the pressure cooker – the beef will be meltingly tender. Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and full of flavor without ever having to turn on your oven! Sliced or shredded beef Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi style.
Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet instructions
- Pour olive oil in the pressure cooker, not too much, just enough to cover the bottom well and sauté the onion slightly..
- Add the beef slices and brown well on both sides..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the wine and as soon as it has boiled for a couple of minutes add a tbsp of mustard, the zest, plenty of oregano, salt and freshly ground pepper. If you see that the liquids don't cover the meat add a little water (careful, not too much because it doesn't evaporate easily from the pressure cooker and you will end up with a soup!). Lock the lid of the pressure cooker and when it starts to boil turn the heat down..
Roast beef in an Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi comes out extremely tender. You're able to cook everything all in the same pot which cuts down on dishes. This is a classic, comforting pot roast, rich with red wine and onions. A pressure cooker works wonders on Add the vegetables to the pot, tucking them below the liquid. Cook on high pressure until the beef and vegetables are both.