You can have Braaton's Zupa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braaton's Zupa
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of each potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 2/3 lb of hot pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 of each chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale, chopoed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 quart of 2% milk.
Braaton's Zupa instructions
- In stew pot, Brown sausage onions, kale and cubed potatoes..
- Add chicken bullion, seasonings and baking soda..
- Add milk and simmer until slightly thickened..
- Serve with crusty Italian bread..