Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers. There are two cheeses and two garnishes. The base flavors are the same for both. I used an earthy creamy sheep's milk cheese, and a harder cow's milk cheese that was on the sweet side, but made with merlot wine.
The combination of balsamic marinated sweet peppers and goat cheese is perfect for bruschetta! The inspiration for these came from one of my Favorite Cookbooks; Barefoot Contessa at Home. Find trusted bruschetta recipes on Allrecipes.com! You can cook Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers
- You need 1 loaf of sweet bruchetta rolled with oats.
- Prepare 1 pkg of pork mousse with port wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 Oz of procuitto di parma.
- Prepare of Artisan cheese.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh mint and basil.
- Prepare of Portuguese sauvignon blanc.
Bruschetta with Roasted Sweet Red Peppers. Halfway between sweet and savory, these bruleed peaches on toast with Burrata cheese are the perfect appetizer for summer entertaining. The bruschetta is warm, toasty, and cheesy, and adding the cold tomato and garlic gives it a really nice bite. This is a simple, traditional appetizer that most people will enjoy.
Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers step by step
- Cut bruchetta loaf on the bias. Place on a LG baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Preheat broiler on high. Place on center rack. Broil 5-6 minutes..
- Spread mousse evenly on bruchetta. Top with small pieces of procuitto..
- Split the bruchetta pieces in half. On half top with the creamy earthy cheese and basil. The other half top with the sweeter cheese and mint..
- Serve with the wine. Clean the palate between the different flavors. Enjoy.
If you have guests that do not like chunks of garlic, you can just sprinkle a bit of garlic powder on the bread. Canapes And Bruschetta Appetizers; recipes from around the world from real cooks. A perfect appetizer for your holiday gatherings that will be sure to impress! The recipe involves dousing pieces of sweet potatoes in a delicious maple syrup. One of the most traditional versions of this Italian appetizer, is also one of the quickest to assemble.