Best Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can have Best Ever Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is the only one you need.
Best Ever Banana Bread instructions
- Mash up 4 peeled ripe bananas. In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter. Add the eggs and cream together. Fold in bananas..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix into the banana mixture. Do not over beat. Add vanilla and stir again..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bread pan. Add mixture to pan. Bake for 55 min. May add nuts or chocolate chips if desired..
How many bananas do I need for banana bread? This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you'll ever make! It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made. It is from Necessities & Temptations from the Junior League of Austin. This moist Best-Ever Banana Bread freezes well.