Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes. One of the best bang-for-buck meals of all time. Thanks to Turo for sponsoring this video! Simmer a pot roast with onions and carrots on your stove and serve the meat with with buttery mashed potatoes.
Stab all over with a fork. I like these specific potatoes a little lump because they really stand up to the pot roast. For the mashed potatoes: Cover the potatoes in a pot with cold salted water. You can have Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare of Beef chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 cans of cream mushroom of soup.
- It’s 1 packet of onion of dry soup mix.
- You need to taste of salt pepper &.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need of potatoes A big bowl of mashed.
Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender. After steam has been released, carefully remove pot and dump out the liquid. Using a potato masher or fork, mash the cauliflower until smooth. Drain the potatoes, return to the pan and place back over a low heat to drive off any excess moisture.
Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes instructions
- In a slow cooker, put all of the ingredients excluding the mashed potatoes.
- Allow it to cook for 7-8hours and boom you've got dinner ready!.
- Spoon it over a big bowl of buttery mashed potatoes and serve!.
- Add a big bowl of salad and maybe some garlic bread and this will be one filling meal!!!.
Coca Cola Slow Cooker Pot Roast served with Betty Crocker Ultimate Potatoes is the perfect recipe for a busy week night. Serve your slow cooker pot roast over cauliflower mash or classic mashed potatoes! Or if you prefer a one pot dish, you can add a few diced potatoes directly to the crockpot when you add the other vegetables. Don't forget to grab a big bag of soft rolls to soak up all that amazing brown gravy with! This classic pot roast is made on the stove top with a beef roast and a variety of vegetables.