Pot roast potatoes. Cooking potatoes and carrots the full time will give you mush. Instant Pot Pot Roast & Potatoes. Carrots, rutabaga, and potatoes make this classic beef pot roast a hearty one-pot meal.
Thanks to Turo for sponsoring this video! This pot roast is easy to make and is super tender! Set aside the pressure cooked Instant Pot baby potatoes. You can cook Pot roast potatoes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot roast potatoes
- You need of Left over boiled potatoes.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need of Sprinkle of parsley.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 TBS of margarine.
- It’s 2 TBS of canola oil.
Using paper towels, pat the roast dry and season it really liberally. Yukon gold potatoes (AKA yellow potatoes) – red potatoes will work great here as well. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one.
Pot roast potatoes instructions
- Take the left over potatoes from the Frigde.
- Chop your garlic.
- Pour oil and margarine in the pot.
- Then followed by garlic.
- Add parsley, salt on the pot then stir.
- Pour the potatoes on that mixture.
- Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Let the potatoed roast until they start to turn golden brownish.
- Serve them with any side dish and meat enjoy 😋😋😋.
Starchy potatoes such as russet and sweet potatoes are mildly crispy when roasted. All-purpose potatoes such as Yukon Gold and purple potatoes get crispy on the outside but stay creamy on the. Once your pot roast is ready, you can cut the pot roast steaks into chunks for serving, or just grab two forks or some tongs and shred it instead. Serve it on top of that big pile of the carrots and potatoes. A classic pot roast and potatoes recipe made faster and more delicious in the pressure cooker.