Crockpot Pot Roast.
You can have Crockpot Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pot Roast
- Prepare 2.5 lbs of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 3 of Carrots, cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2-3 stalks of Celery, cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- It’s 4-5 of Red Potatoes, quartered.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Couple sprigs of Thyme & Rosemary.
Crockpot Pot Roast step by step
- Season chuck roast to your liking.
- Sear chuck roast on all sides in a hot, oiled frying pan.
- Add beef broth, tomato paste, garlic, and onion to crockpot. Then add roast, carrots, potatoes, and celery to crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..