Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. Such a fun little snack or appetizer!
These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best. Top with sliced ham and cheese. You can cook Pinwheel cheese buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cheese buns
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking spray or olive oil.
Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. They're topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese. The Best Pinwheel Sandwiches Recipes on Yummly
Pinwheel cheese buns step by step
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4" thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
Mystery Wraps, Pinwheel Sandwiches, #sharetheholiday With Christmas Pictionary And Cookies. Cheddar Cheese Buns – Woman Scribbles. Tender crisp, cheesy tops and filled with cheese inside, You will love these Cheddar Cheese Buns that has a bit of parmesan cheese mixed in the toppings. These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining. Click Play to See This Tortilla Pinwheels with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Come Together.