New York Style Cheese Cake. New York style cheesecake is also always baked and contains very simple ingredients. It's a no-frills cheesecake that packs a punch in flavor and texture. The distinct flavor can be attributed to the bit of sour cream and fresh lemon juice, giving it a slight tang.
However, the truth is, it originated These are three of the most delectable New York Style Cheesecake Recipe made from scratch with plenty of rich cream cheese. If you're a cheesecake purist, this post is for you! For the New York-Style Cheesecake Filling: In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat. You can cook New York Style Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of New York Style Cheese Cake
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 sleeve of graham cracker.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 4-8 oz of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2/3 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Make sure all ingredients are room tempreture before starting.
Retired Master Baker Jacques Louie , teach you, how to make this , mouth watering , thick and fat cheese cake, for your desert tonight. New York Style Cheesecake is just a simple combo of basic graham cracker crust and smooth and silky cream cheese filling. It's a bit tangy but rich in texture thanks to addition of sour cream in filling. Some types of New York style cheesecakes use sour cream for.
New York Style Cheese Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In food processor or large ziplock bag, crush graham crackers into fine crumbs..
- Add the melted butter and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Mix until crumbs are well covered with butter. It should look like wet sand..
- In a 9 inch spring form pan, spray with non stick spray. Pour the crumbs into pan and press crumbs on bottom and up sides of pan evenly as possible..
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. Remove and place on baking rack to cool. Lower oven to 325..
- In large mixing bowl, using stand or hand mixture, cream the 4 packs of cream cheese about 4 minutes or until smooth..
- Add the granulated sugar to cream cheese. Mix on high until smooth. About a minute..
- Add the eggs one at a time. Beat on high just until eggs are combined before adding the next egg..
- Add the vanilla, salt and sour cream. Add the 2/3 cup heavy cream. Mix until well combined..
- Place a oven safe cooking bag around spring form pan. Using heavy duty foil, wrap sides and bottom of pan crimping foil at top lip of pan. This keeps the water from ruining your cheese cake..
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into pan. Smooth the top and spread to even..
- In a deep pan big enough to hold the spring form pan, place the cheesecake inside the roaster or cassarole pan..
- Add hot water to outer pan. Water should come halfway up spring form pan..
- Place on lower third of oven carefully. Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If you like a denser cheesecake, cook 2 hours without opening door..
- After the time is up, slightly crack open oven door and let cake sit undisturbed for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, remove the springform pan from water bath. Place in refrigerator on cooling rack for 6 hours or preferably over night. Do not cover..
- If you like the sour cream topping that is shown i will make a seperate recipe after this..
- Remove spring form pan and serve with topping of choice..
- Here is my Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Ganache, Cookie Dough Frosting Swirls and a Cookie crust.
New York-style cheesecake is always popular. Made with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and a fresh strawberry garnish The cheesecake is super easy as well. The mixture is a snap to mix and bake, and the whipped cream and strawberry topping is. The perfect and creamiest New York Style Cheesecake aka the classic Cheesecake! I am sharing with you guys all the tips that you need Guys I was not going to share this recipe today.