Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour). This Instant Pot Pot Roast recipe makes a deliciously classic pot roast in less than an hour. Quick and easy for a great healthy weeknight dinner. I use this same technique with my Pressure Cooker Beef Stew.
Use a meat thermometer to check if the roast has. This pot roast recipe is a pared down version of a recipe I used to use and adapted to give to client's who's children were going off on their own. I was a little concerned about the veggies getting too mushy so that's why I took them out about an hour before the meat. You can have Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour)
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 can of Swanson Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Kroger brought Pot Roast ( already cooked).
- It’s 1 can of carrot.
- You need 1 can of potatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1/4 of onion powder.
Classic Pot Roast—in less than an hour? Classic Pot Roast—in less than an hour? Feast on perfectly seasoned, fall-apart-tender beef roast plus all the extras, like carrots, potatoes, onions and celery, in a fraction of the time it used to take. Despite its name, not all Instant Pot recipes are ready instantaneously.
Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour) step by step
- Put the Beef Broth in a large pan skillet. Heat to boil and than add your pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- With that cooking. Cut up your Pot Roast ( which is already cooked).
- After cutting that up. Put it in the skillet and let it cook for 20 mins on low heat..
- Than cut up your can potatoes and carrots and add it to the skillets. And let it simmer for another 20mins..
- Than add your water and 2 tsp. of flour and than stir until mixture boils and thicken..
- Let it cook on low for 10mins and than you done!!!.
Sure, the dishes that have made the tool so popular, like beef stew and baked beans, take far, far longer to make by traditional means—an hour for fall-off-bone-tender meat is faster than the eight hours it might have taken before. Delicious Southern Style Pot Roast in Less Than an HOUR. Easy and no hassle dinner for all to enjoy. Just let the pressure cooker do the work and you will. It cooks in half the time.