Slow Cooker Pot Roast. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes.
We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- It’s 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 envelope of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Pot roast.
- It’s 1 of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
This is just classic, homestyle, stick to your ribs good food made with basic, real ingredients. This slow cooker pot roast is insanely easy and impossibly flavorful. Here's how to make this perfect recipe for a cold winter night or when feeding a Add potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and rosemary. Season beef with salt and pepper, then nestle into vegetables.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast step by step
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..
Cover and cook on high until roast is. Pot Roast with gravy is comfort food at its finest. Put it in a slow cooker to make all of your chilly winter dreams come true. Carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms cook low and slow along with the roast while you're at work. Put everything in the slow cooker in the morning, set it, and forget about it until dinner time!