Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast ". Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Crock Pot Onion Soup Beef Pot Roast.
Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR. You can have Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast "
- You need 4 of -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered.
- Prepare 1 of large onion – peeled – quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of celery- sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of salt – pepper.
- You need 1 of chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. ).
Crock-Pot Beef Sandwiches a recipe everyone will love. Turn a boring beef pot roast into something pretty special with this easy to make recipe. This easy, tender and juicy slow cooker beef pot roast with veggies is the perfect family meal. Easy prep and slow cooking results in melt in your mouth beef roast that your family will love.
Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " step by step
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them..
- Salt – pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid..
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like..
Tender, juicy and delicious, we know you'll love this easy slow cooker recipe! It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Pour apple cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce over meat. Sprinkle Stone House Seasoning onto meat. Cook for eight hours on low setting.