Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara. We are making Carbonara with thick sliced bacon. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with The ingredients are simple—just spaghetti (or other long pasta), and the carbonara is made with pancetta or bacon, eggs, Parmesan, a little.
To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan. Cook the Spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water, as per instructions on the box. Phi here – I'm currently 'out of the office' but I'm sure you won't mind with today's deliciousness. You can have Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara
- You need 8 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 slice of bacon, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara. I have always thought carbonara was labour intensive but boy was I wrong! Carbonara – an easy Italian pasta made with your average breakfast ingredients. Bring a large, deep pan of salted water to the boil.
Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara step by step
- Cook spaghetti as instructed on its package. Reserve pasta water..
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Reserve excess fat..
- Stir in garlic until fragrant. Reduce heat to low..
- Working quickly, stir in egg cheese mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add reserved pasta water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached..
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley if desired..
I promise that once you try this Easy Fettuccine Carbonara you will never go back to the cream-laden versions. If there's one thing I learnt in Italy (apart from the fact that gelato is the bestest thing in the. With just five ingredients, you can make this delicious (and easy) linguine carbonara. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. This Carbonara recipe is where I explain how easy it is to make it the Italian way.