Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast.
You can have Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast
- Prepare of for roast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of carrots.
- You need 1 packages of brown sugar & bourbon seasoning.
- It’s 2 medium of sweet onions.
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of coca cola.
- You need of for the mashed potatoes.
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt & pepper.
Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast instructions
- Slice 2 medium sweet onions into rings and place at bottom of crockpot..
- Season your boneless chuck roast with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and paprika. Sear each side for 4 minutes per side in a hot skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil. Place roast on top of onions in crockpot..
- Slice up your mushrooms and carrots and toss in half of the grill mates brown sugar and bourbon marinade packet and surround roast. Saute garlic in skillet with olive oil, place on top of roast..
- Mix coca cola and remaining packet of brown sugar bourbon marinade packet. Pour mixture around roast. Cook on high 4-5 hours..
- 20 minutes before roast is done, boil potatoes, drain, add milk, butter, salt & pepper and mash and whisk until creamy. Serve roast and veggies on top of mashed potatoes..