Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast. Moroccan Pot Roast Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Remove roast from slow cooker; break into pieces. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; skim fat from cooking juices.
Put the rice, onion, cauliflower, garlic, spices, orange zest and juice, dried fruit and kale into a large, shallow. Serve the pot roast with couscous, and then spoon this broth over top so the meat. Let the meat and couscous soak up every drop of that the soupy goodness! You can have Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- It’s 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- You need 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
What I CAN tell you is this recipe is indeed low carb, especially if you don't serve it with couscous. Maybe cauliflower rice would be a good fit here. Moroccan cooking made simple and easy. Modern Moroccan, recipes, cuisine and dishes.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
After seeing all the delicious and cute roasted cauliflower online I couldn't help myself and I really do love cauliflower. I usually roast the florets and eat them as a side but keeping the. Bright and flavorful, this Moroccan-inspired roasted cauliflower with homemade harissa makes the perfect vegetarian option for your next celebration. Cover the roast and veggies with foil. Set the Instant Pot to "Saute" and once the liquid comes to a boil, add the flour.