Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast. You, obviously already knew this; hence. Pot roast comes from the one kitchen appliance that's even easier than a microwave – a crock pot. There's nothing complicated about about a crockpot – only three settings, set it, forget it, almost impossible to screw up.
Not to mention, all the tender potatoes, carrots and celery that soak up all that flavor. Oh, and I would totally serve this with the wine I just picked up and a slice. A wide variety of slow cook pot roast options are available to you, such as ce, cb, and haccp. You can cook Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast
- It’s of TJ's Cabernet Sauvignon Pot Roast.
- You need of Fingerling potatoes, cubed.
- You need of Baby Carrots, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Several dashes onion powder.
- Prepare of Salt and ground pepper.
The top countries of supplier is China, from which the. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture. Reviews for: Photos of Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast instructions
- Instructions on package. Brown roast in 2 tbs. olive oil. Transfer to slow cooker. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup water. Add root veggies (carrots & potatoes are best roast buddies!) 4-5 hours on high; 6-7 on low..
- Delicious meal!.
- PS. I added a few broccoli florets!.
- Serves 2-4, depending. Great for leftovers too!.
Slow cook your way to a crowd-pleasing entree! Ground beef is transformed into a classic sandwich filling with just a few pantry staples. Wrap up leftover pot roast in a tortilla for a quick on-the-go lunch. Customize your roast by using your favorite salsa, from pleasantly mild to as fiery hot as you dare. Slow cooker pot roast recipe that browns the beef first to enhance flavor then potatoes, onion, and carrots cook alongside the meat for a complete dinner.