Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball
- You need 2 of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder & black pepper,.
- You need 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10-12 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled and drained.
- You need 2 of jalapenos, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball instructions
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings until blended..
- Have all remaining ingredients ready to go!.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and half of the bacon, onion and jalapenos..
- Mix together to completely incorporate..
- Reserve the remainder of the ingredients for coating of the cheeseball. Place them in the fridge..
- Place mixture in a large ball on top of plastic wrap..
- Wrap tightly and place in fridge overnight..
- Just prior to serving, remove cheeseball from wrap and roll in the remaining ingredients to completely coat..
- Enjoy with chips or Ritz crackers!.