Natural Salt Deodorant Spray.
You can have Natural Salt Deodorant Spray using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Natural Salt Deodorant Spray
- You need 1 of 2 ounce glass bottle with sprayer (glass bottles work best for preserving the life and quality of your deodorant.).
- You need 1 tbsp of Himalayan salt crystals (this is a natural antibacterial skin enhancer as well as a detox.).
- You need 2 oz of Vodka (this allows your deodorant to dry quickly as well as kill bacteria.).
- You need 10 of Drops of Bergamot essential oil (used for it's deodorizing properties).
- It’s 5 of Drops of Sweet Orange essential oil (used to prevent dulling of the skin and it's cheery, uplifting fragrance.).
- It’s 5 of Drops of Cardamom essential oil ( used as a germ killer and antiseptic).
Natural Salt Deodorant Spray instructions
- With a small funnel pour the Himalayan salt crystals into the glass bottle..
- Next add the vodka..
- Last, add your essential oils. I like this combination because both me and my husband can use it. Or create your own using 10 drops of essential oil to every ounce..
- To apply, exfoliate, soap and rinse armpits to remove as much bacteria and dead skin which will prevent any deodorant from working properly..
- After 30 minutes, shake the bottle and give your armpits 4 sprays each. You are good to go..