Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy).
You can cook Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy)
- You need 1 of 5-6 lb. whole Fryer.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bullion cube.
- You need 1 stick of Celery, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Poultry seasoning or Sage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry Bread stuffing cubes.
Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy) instructions
- Wash chicken well, inside and out. Snip off wing tips. Pepper bottom of bird and place in large foil lined pan..
- Prepare stuffing in 4 cup glass measure. Add everything except dry bread. Microwave 3 minutes, stir. Add bread cubes, mix well, let stand 5 minutes..
- Stuff bird, pulling excess skin over stuffing. Spray with Pam. Sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Bake in 350° oven for 1 1/2 hrs. No need to baste. Turn heat up to 375° during last 15 mins..
- Remove from oven, let stand 15 mins., transfer to large plate..
- Use drippings in pan to make gravy, if desired. Cook your vegetable/side..
- Remove stuffing to bowl. Slice meat into portions. Serve with vegs..