Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤. When some Korean tourists travel to foreign countries, the first place they want to go is a Korean restaurant and eat doenjang-jjiage with rice. "Oh, airplane food upset my stomach, I need something to feel good!" Boiled lotus roots with seaweed, pickled vegetables and Miso soup 日式煮莲藕配海带，日式酱菜和味噌汤（就是黄豆酱汤） Seasonal fresh fruit platter 水果拼盘 Green Tea 绿茶 味增汤文化 很多人把味噌汤Miso Soup 称为日本的"国汤"，其实这一点也不夸张。日本人只要吃饭，必喝此汤。 A thick soup made of pig backbones, potato, green cabbage leaves (ugeoji), crushed perilla seeds, perilla leaves, spring onions, and garlic.
You can cook Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤
- Prepare 2 of jumbo shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of egg, sunrise.
- It’s 1/3 pack of firm tofu.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of leek.
- It’s 3/4 cup of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1 of poblano or green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of baby red sweet pepper.
- It’s 1 of scallion.
- It’s 16 oz of chicken or anchovy stock.
- You need 1 Tsp of fresh doenjang or 1/2 Tsp aged doenjang.
Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 step by step
- Add half oinion and cubed firm tofu in stock and simmer for half an hour..
- Discard the onion, and add doenjang. I use only half Tsp because my aged 2 year old doenjang is saltier than normal store bought one. You can taste while adding. Start with smaller amount. Continue to cook on high heat for about 10 minutes..
- Get all veggies washed and cut up. Throw into the bubbling stew. Turn down and heat after boiling again and cook until all veggies are soft for about 5 minutes..
- Pan sear a sunrise egg..
- Add the egg on top of the stew and the shrimps. Cook until shrimp are done before adding the final herb, chopped scallions. Serve with sprouted brown rice or sourdough breads Check out my sourdough recipeAsian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5983642-asian-yam-spelt-sourdough-bread.