Keto Friendly Cheesecake.
You can cook Keto Friendly Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cheesecake
- You need of For the crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sweetner.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need of For the filling.
- You need 5 packages (8 oz) of full fats cream cheese, room temp.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs / room temp.
- It’s 7 ounces of sour cream room temp.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
Keto Friendly Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325. Combine the crust dry ingredients. Mix in the butter. Pour the crust mixture into a 10 inch c 4 inch springform pan and press halfway up sides using your fingers. Use flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate for 20 mints..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.Add in the sweetener a little at a time and beat with the hand mixer, eggs one at a time and beat until well incorporated. a.
- Add the vanilla and sour cream and beat until just incorporated.Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and even out the top. Bake in the preheated oven. Check after 50 minutes. The top should no longer be glossy and the center should still be jiggly. Turn off the oven and crack the door. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven.Remove the springform pan sides, decorate the top, and serve..
- Here is another attempt, it came out very good..