You can have Breakfast Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- You need 4 each of Small Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of Fresh salsa to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Lime to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Side of bacon or Chorizo.
- Prepare of Sour Cream Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of Roasted Poblano Peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime squeezed.
Breakfast Quesadilla step by step
- To make sauce: Roast Poblano peppers in oven on broil until skin is blackened. Let steam in ziplock for several minutes. Peel skin off. Combine peppers, sour cream, cumin, cilantro, and lime juice in blender..
- Fry tortillas in vegetable oil until golden and crisp..
- Scramble eggs with taco seasoning and cheese..
- Place scrambled eggs in between two fried tortillas. Top with salsa, cilantro, sour cream sauce. Garnish with fresh lime juice. Serve with bacon or Chorizo sausage..