Chicken in the oven🍗. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. A quick marinade in the barbecue sauce before roasting helps enhance the flavor and improve the tenderness of the chicken.
What's even better is that the. Learning to roast whole chickens will allow you to prepare meat for a large family or several meals at once. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy! You can cook Chicken in the oven🍗 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken in the oven🍗
- It’s 6 pieces of chicken chops with skin.
- Prepare 3 of romanian tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 3 pieces of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 200 ml of Tomato puree.
- You need 3 table spoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. Join me in this video where I show you How to bake chicken the easy way. What you will learn: How to bake chicken. This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with!
Chicken in the oven🍗 step by step
- First skin side fry chicken chops both side (If required add a little oil to tray) and add onion after chicken fry them till they changed the color.
- When onions changed their color to soft brown remove them to another plate from tray.
- You can add a litte bit more oil to tray and add tomatoes and pepper to fry their one side or you can grill without oil.
- When tomatoes and pepper cooked add oil and minced garlic to tray and fry just 20 sec.
- Pour tomatoes puree and add more oil and cook it until sour taste is gone and mix with cooked onions.
- Mix with tomatoes puree sauce with your chicken chops and place on tray.
- Add sliced potates like you desire and add 100-200 ml water (if you like juicy sauce add more water) and add salt and pepper or other spice you desire.
- Cook in 200 celcius degree oven for 40 mins (you shouls check potatoes, if they are not cooked add more time it depends to your oven).
- You can serve with choped fresh parsley and green onion. Bonne petite 😋.
Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey, and soy sauce glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning! Flavorful chicken kabobs are baked in the oven. These tasty chicken kabobs are baked in the oven, then finished under the broiler. The result: juicy kabobs that everyone will love! A fragrant, spicy chicken mixture is rolled up in flour tortillas and baked.