Carley's Cottage Pie.
You can have Carley's Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carley's Cottage Pie
- You need of mince mix.
- It’s 1 lb of mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of boiling water.
- You need 1 of gravy granules (bisto).
- It’s 6 of large potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of dried/fresh herbs, to taste.
- It’s 1 of dried/fresh parsley, to taste.
Carley's Cottage Pie instructions
- Put potatoes in pan to boil, about 20-30 mins..
- Fry mince until brown, add onion and leek, leave to sweat down. add herbs..
- Add boiling water to gravy granules, make sure your mix is thick. Transfer into an oven proof dish..
- Mash potatoes when cooked, add milk, butter, garlic butter and parsley..
- Grill until mash is crispy, then place in oven for 15-20 mins..