Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe. This salad is refreshing and contains different vegetables and fibers.
Broccoli, cauliflower, onion and celery combine with tuna and fat-free mayo for the perfect tuna salad. Best tuna salad you've ever tasted! Roasted Cauliflower & Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. You can have Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- It’s of Medium head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dill.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s Dash of red hot pepper.
In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is lightened up by using greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise; it Customize this healthy tuna salad with add-ons. You can add in additional ingredients like capers. Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does.
Cauliflower tuna salad step by step
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Tuna is light, delectable and saporous to those of us who can agree on its wonderful taste.