Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers.
You can have Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice 600g.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 200 of ml/7fl vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 of small bell peppers.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f, if you have a whole cauliflower florets use food processor until rice like in texture. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan set over a medium heat until hot add onion, garlic sauté until softened..
- Stir in paprika oregano. Turmeric, garlic powder the. Stir in “rice” and stock, bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley, salt and pepper.set aside to cool.
- Cut the peppers in half,arrange in a baking dish and fill with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil Bake 40 or so minutes. Until peppers are tender..
- Delicious !.