Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole. Pomegranate Guacamole-easy guacamole with pomegranate arils is the perfect party dip for the holiday season. Pro tip-instead of buying a pomegranate, buy pomegranate arils in a container. Major time savor and we are all about saving time during the busy.
You can have Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole
- You need 1 of pomegranate.
- You need 2 each of avocados.
- You need 1 of tomatoe.
- It’s 1/3 of red onion.
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
- It’s 1 of plantain semi ripe.
- It’s 1 packages of Micro greens.
Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole step by step
- Cut plantain in about 1/2inch pieces and smash flat bake in the oven at 350 ruffley about 30 min till golden brown.
- While plantains are cooking make the guacamole ..dice the onion tomatoe and get the seeds from the pomegranate..(save some for garnish) smash the avocado till it is smooth and creamy add everything squeeze the lime and mix well.
- Let plantains cool top with the guacamole garnish with seeds and micro greens.