Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole.
You can have Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need 2 of sausage links of your choice, fully cooked and diced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onion.
Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole step by step
- Roughly chop the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Place them in the microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 5 minutes. Add in the heavy cream and microwave for another 2 minutes. Then, add in the rest of the ingredients, except green onion, and mix..
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly grease cake pan. Air fry at 360F (190C) for 6-8 minutes, stir once in the middle, until cheese is melted and the surface is slightly golden brown..
- Sprinkle some green onion over the casserole to serve..