You can have Pork Caldereta using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Caldereta
- It’s slices of Pork.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- It’s 2 of med size potato.
- You need 1 of yellow Bell pepper.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of small can Reno liver spread.
- You need of Onion and garlic.
Pork Caldereta instructions
- Stir fry carrot and potato until golden brown then remove. In the same wok stir fry pork until golden brown. Then move it on the side of the work. On the other side saute garlic and onion until fragrant, then mix with the pork,potato and carrot. Add a little water and add liver spread. Cover and simmer unti the pork is tender. When it is done add in bell pepper. Simmer and season to taste..