Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen. Pass the sour cream & salsa.
Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or steak. These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef. You can have Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo
- You need of marinade.
- It’s 5 of lemon.
- You need 1 of marinated chipotle chili.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 650 grams of beef steak.
- It’s of quesadilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 8 of flour tortilla.
- You need of pico de gallo.
- It’s 1 medium of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper.
The Best Ground Beef Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Ground Beef Quesadilla With Cheese Nicole's Quesadilla Burgersbestfoods. shredded cheddar cheese, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real. beef quesadillasex. When you defecate into a vagina and proceed to insert your penis into it, with another male doing the same. Dude, Brett and I gave Molly a beef quesadilla last night.
Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo instructions
- Chop the chipotle chilli and the garlic and put into a bowl..
- Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to yhe bowl. Add the remaining marinade ingredients besides the meat..
- Chop the beef and add to the marinade sauce and reserve for at least 2 hours..
- Drain the marine sauce and saute the meat until cooked and juicy. Grate the cheeses..
- Heat a couple of drops of oil, put the tortilla, the cheese and the beef (asuch as you like) and remove once the tortilla is turning btoen and the cheese has melted..
- PICO DE GALLO: Chop all the ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Dress with some oil, the garlic powder anf the salt and pepper..
Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best quesadillas. These cheesy ground beef quesadillas are made with flour tortillas, they are crispy on the. In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt. Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas.