Crock pot smothered chicken. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Place Chicken in Crockpot, Season (to taste).
I joined the new group in JAP and all these recipes being made in a crock pot got me to thinking maybe my smothered chicken could be cooked in a crock pot too. Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot. In a bowl, mix together the three soups. You can have Crock pot smothered chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot smothered chicken
- You need 1 of family size can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of family size can cream of mushroom.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chckn breast or thighs depending on preference.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
Serve the chicken with the sauce over rice or pasta. This smothered chicken crock pot recipe can be prepped first thing in the morning, or you can save time by measuring and mixing the seasonings the night before. The seasoning can be stored in gallon sized zip-lock bag, that way you can easy add the chicken legs or quarters into the bag to coat. Add chicken cutlets to crock pot then cover with mushroom gravy.
Crock pot smothered chicken step by step
- Mix cream of chicken and cream of mushroom (do not fully dilute i only add 1/2 a can worth of water or milk) add garlic fresh pepper and onion powder to taste.
- Add chicken (raw) thawed or frozen both works!!.
- Cook in crockpot on high 3 hours(thawed) 4 hours frozen.
- Remove chicken and fork shred or cut into chunks as back to the gravy cook additional 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or potatoes and enjoy you can add veggies for a more hearty stew effect.
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Increase heat to medium-high; add chicken thighs to skillet. Today's recipe is sure to be a new go-to family favorite – Easy Slow Cooker Smothered Chicken! Easy Slow Cooker Smothered Chicken – With just a few ingredients and minutes to throw together, this simple and flavorful slow cooker smothered chicken with gravy is a meal the whole family will love! Serve the chicken and gravy over mashed potatoes, rice or egg noodles.