Simple Chicken Chili. Try Giving Chili Night a Little Extra Flair. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Chicken and Chorizo Chili "This chili recipe is so delicious!
Cha Cha's White Chicken Chili "They aren't joking about the recipe being spicy!" – Matt. Find all the best white chili recipes. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in oil until tender. You can have Simple Chicken Chili using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 (40 oz) of can of Brooks chili beans (hot or mild).
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes (chili ready).
- You need 4 of tblsp of chili sauce.
- You need 3 of tblsp of chili powder.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Pour in chicken broth, great Northern beans, chopped chiles, and torn chicken. Add the peppers and fry for another couple of minutes.
Simple Chicken Chili instructions
- Fully cook the ground chicken in a small stew pot.
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder in the pot and mix well on med heat..
- Continue on med heat until the mix just begins to boil stirring occasionally..
- Cover and let simmer on low heat for 15 min.
Remove the chicken and peppers and set aside. In the same pan, add the garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, tomato purée, and water. Stir and simmer the mixture reduces and is thick and syrupy. Add back in the chicken and peppers and stir well in the sauce. This easy chicken chili recipe is one great example of a dish that's as good as our fresh chicken chili, but helpful to those on time constraints or with a super busy schedule.