Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. This recipe is packed full of both quick and sustained energy for a convenient grab and go breakfast or pick me up The final bars can be a little crumbly, depending on the mix, so we keep in the freezer and they are best when eaten straight away, without thawing. When you wake up craving something sweet, you no longer need to curb the impulse to eat dessert first, thanks to these High-Protein Cake Batter Breakfast Bars by Real Food Really Fast: Delicious Plant-Based. They're NOT sticky at room temperature!
These healthy vegan oat bars are gluten-free, delicious & easy to make! No sugar needed and lots of add-ons possible to create great oatmeal breakfast Breakfast bars come in all shapes and sizes. From crunchy to chewy, soft, fruity, or nutty – we love all variations of this convenient and tasty snack. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars. If you are allergic to nuts altogether, you can always sub the nut butter for sunflower seed butter. Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. KIND snack bars are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients, like fruits, nuts, and savory spices – combined with honey.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey. These breakfast bars gave me energy through my career as a high school chemistry teacher. They helped me grow all the necessary parts of our very These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars sustained me as we moved across the country away form all our friends and family. Save yourself a few extra dollars by making your own energy bars at home. Veronica Bosgraaf, founder of wildly popular Pure Bar, shared this easy recipe for.