Guacamole grilled cheese. This grilled cheese has creamy guacamole in the center that bursts out as you bite into it. Note: I like to add tomato to my basic guacamole recipe for this application. Grilled cheese and tomato is just.
Guacamole Grilled Cheese was just a natural grilled cheese progression when it first happened in college. I've been whipping them up ever since and can/will never get enough. To make the guacamole : Cut avocados in half. You can cook Guacamole grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole grilled cheese
- It’s 1 envelope of Guacamole mix.
- It’s 2 each of avocados.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 8 slice of bread.
- You need 8 slice of velvetta cheese or your favorite cheese.
- It’s 1 of butter or margarine.
Sprinkle the tomato on top of the guacamole. Follow with the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses. In my arsenal of food favorites, guacamole and cheese are shining beacons of foodie delight. Clearly only a genius would combine the two to make a warm and gooey grilled cheese sandwich.
Guacamole grilled cheese step by step
- Cut avocado in half and scoop out of shell. Put in bowl and smash until smooth.
- Put guacamole mix in with avocados and mix well. Add lemon juice and Refrigerate according to package directions.
- Butter two slices of bread. Spread guacamole on other sides and place slice of cheese in between.
- Cook on medium heat in frying pan until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
The surprisingly delicious flavor combination of guacamole and cheddar make for one great grilled cheese! Until now, I have always just made your straight-up, regular ol' grilled cheese. A great lunchbox or picnic sandwich too! Mix and pound all the ingredients for the guacamole in a. Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwiches sounded good to me The best grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had.